Who are we
We are The Print Shed IOM registered in the Isle of Man. Our company registration number is 07071956
Customised and non-customised goods
We offer for sale the following types of goods:
- customised goods – these are goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised for you (for example, but not limited to, where the goods consist of an item of clothing that has your bespoke design printed on it); and
- non-customised goods – these are goods that are not made to your specifications and are not personalised for you.
Please note that your rights to cancel your contract with us will differ depending on whether you have ordered customised goods or non-customised goods
Your rights to make changes
If you wish to make a change to the product you have ordered please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end your contract with us.
We accept, Bank Transfer, Paypal or Cash upon Collection
Products must be paid for upon receipt of goods
All products will be owned by The Print Shed IOM until full payment has been received.
For large orders we may request a deposit payable upon placing your order.
Right to use your photos, images and/or designs
If you provide us with any photos, images and/or designs to be printed on any customised goods ordered by you then you hereby grant us a non-exclusively, royalty free licence to use any and all intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright and design rights) subsisting in such photos, images and/or designs for the purpose of completing your order.
You agree and warrant that:
- any photos, images and/or designs provided by you to be printed on any customised goods ordered by you:
- (a) are your original works;
- (b) have not been copied from any works created by a third party; and
- the use of such photos, images and/or designs by us will not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third parties.
You agree to compensate us pound for pound for any and all losses, costs and liabilities that we may suffer or incur as a result any breach (i.e. a failure to comply) of the warranty given by you in the paragraph above.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms of service are governed by and construed in accordance with Isle of Man law. By accessing and using our services you agree that disputes arising in connection with this Policy shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Isle of Man courts.